Friday, August 14, 2009

The start of something Cake

i have always loved making cakes.

my sister in law and i used to bake and decorate a cake every thursday

every single thursday, ad then we would eat it and watch Survivor.

How much better can it get?

I am back on the cake band wagon. I want to bake cakes again.

I have been to superstore a few times, to buy baking goods,

flour, cake flour, shortening, icing sugar, rolling pin.

I am searching for an hoping for donations of cake tins, and mixing bowls, and plates big enough to hold a cake once decorated.

I want to get so so good at decorating cakes.

I want to be as good as the show - the ace of cakes.

i dont think i knew how much i loved cakes.

but i thinkof baking a cake, and i really do get giddy.

so.. prepare yourself.. for some Cake.

Also,

i will make cakes for people. if you give me some warning. they will be free, but i will accept donations to pay for ingredients.

Cake!!

1 comment:

  1. sigh....how i miss Cake Thursdays.

    Are you free for march? I'll have one on the fifth... :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Nastiness will be deleted.